Many of you have asked in the past week, so I thought I would post here that the fundraiser/benefit that was to be held August 15 is no longer taking place due to unforeseen circumstances. We are currently trying to decide what our plan B will be, or if there will be a plan B. Would you pray with us that God will reveal the direction we should take? We would surely appreciate it!
In the meantime, a few of you have expressed some interest in still hosting small events. That's awesome! If this is something you feel led to do, please let me know and we'll go from there!